Words have Power

Post or read Blogs for inspiration, entertainment, education and more.
Write New Entry

Blogs

  • Depression: a misunderstood illness

    Posted Oct 1 by kinza farhat

    21 Views

    Depression is the most used yet misunderstood term now a days, teenagers think it’s the new in-thing, while others misunderstand depression. Being sad is not does not mean depression, what we need to unde Read More...

  • Failures of our health sector

    Posted Sep 28 by kinza farhat

    27 Views

    At the time of the independence, Pakistan inherited a health care system that was a heritage of British period, this system was in the shape of public health services and some curative services. It was basically designed Read More...

  • DRUGS

    Posted Sep 20 by Muhammad Hamza Zia

    70 Views

                                 DRUGS IN PAKISTAN Drug addiction in Pakistan: ·        Accordi Read More...

  • سگریٹ نوشی

    Posted Sep 14 by Aqib Abbasi

    47 Views

    سگریٹ نوشی ایک ایسا زہر ہے جو شروع کرنے پر بہت اچھا لگتا ہے اور پھر بعد میں جان لیوا اور عذاب بن جاتا ہے یہ ایسی عادت ہے جو انسان کے جسم پر بری طرح حاوی ہوجاتی ہے اور اس سے چھٹکارا پانا ناممکن بن جاتا ہے ہر وہ آدمی جس کو Read More...

  • KFC case

    Posted Sep 14 by Moiz Khan Barki

    88 Views

    KFC has lost its case after years of trying to conceal that its burgers are 100% chicken.It has now been found guilty as only 15% is chicken and the remaining 85% is not even good for consuming but for dogs.The council o Read More...

  • ماحول کی آلودگی

    Posted Sep 6 by Hassan Bashir

    38 Views

      ماحول کی آلودگی آج کل کے دور میں انسانوں کو بہت سی مشکلات کا سامنا ہے۔ ان میں آلوگی سب سے بڑا مسئلہ ہے۔ اس دور میں ان کی ضروریات بہت زیادہ ہوگی ہیں۔ انسانوں نے فیکڑیوں،کارخانوں،جہازوں،گاڑیوں وغیرہ میں ایندھن کاب Read More...

  • IJP LAND FILL

    Posted Aug 24 by Abdullah Shahram

    1 Like 51 Views

    The IJP Road A.K.A Islamabad/Inter Junction Principal Road is dividing road of twin cities Rawalpindi and Islamabad from Faizabad till G.T. Road . Almost all of you know in the twin cities about it and use it daily, Acco Read More...