Forums » Support

Redskins Vs. Jets - Studs and Duds First of all

• 45 posts
    February 19, 2019 12:23 PM +05

http://www.authenticswashingtonredskins.com/cheap-morgan-moses-jersey , let me just say this was one hell of a boring game to watch. But second, we appeared to come out of the game with no major injuries - so that in itself was big. My guess was that these two teams were sick of seeing each other after the week of joint practices, and just wanted it to end. Below are my Studs and Duds of the game, followed up by some notes. Studs:Cam Sims - This is a bit of a tough one, because Sims dropped one that hit him right in the hands, leading to an interception, BUT, I look at how these young guys bounce back after a mistake, and I felt Sims did an excellent job of putting that behind him, and moving forward. The touchdown that got called back for an illegal formation was simply an amazing effort. We saw his route running ability, length, hands and toughness all on that play. If that doesn’t excite Redskins fans about our undrafted rookie, I don’t know what does. Should he have made the catch on the fade the next play - maybe, but the DB did a nice job of getting a hand in there as well. He made an outstanding catch on a back-shoulder pass to put the Redskins into field goal range with four seconds left in the game. Sims had three catches for 57 yards on the night. You can contest this rating, but to me White Quinton Dunbar Jersey , he was impressive. Da'Ron Payne/Jonathan Allen - The duo was simply un-blockable Thursday night. It’s going to be a fun season watching these two!Trey Quinn - Trey Quinn is as advertised folks! He showed good route running ability, solid hands, and the ability to come away with the ball in traffic and on contested catches. I didn’t like the route he ran at the goalline on the slant, as I though that could have been a bit crisper, and broken that more shallow across the corner’s face...but he’s a rookie; he’ll learn. Otherwise, a very solid night for Mr. Irrelevant, who also added a nice punt return in the second half. Kapri Bibbs - Bibbs couldn’t really get it going on the ground behind our reserve offensive line, but he showed how dangerous he could be in the passing game, hauling in seven receptions for 47 yards. He had a beautiful 29 yard catch-and-run in the first quarter. He did run hard, and was able to fight for some yards after contact despite the lack of holes opened up by the line. he had a great blitz pick-up on the Skins last scoring drive to end the game. Martez Carter - Carter broke off some nice runs, making something out of nothing when the blocking was less-than-stellar. He showed nice speed to get to the outside and a devastating jump-cut. Cassanova McKinzy - Let’s keep this in perspective - McKinzy was playing against the Jets reserves. That being said, he looked outstanding. He was explosive, relentless and made some big plays - none bigger that his tackle for loss at the goal line late in the game. He may not make the Redskins 53 man roster, but this guy has a place in the league. Dustin Hopkins - Although he hit the upright on a pretty easy field goal attempt, he was a perfect 5-5 on the night http://www.authenticswashingtonredskins.com/cheap-deshazor-everett-jersey , and hit the game winner as time expired. Duds:Tony Bergstrom - Bergstrom did not look good at center, even against some of the Jets reserve defensive linemen. He gave up a lot of interior pressure on passing plays, and generated almost zero push up the middle when the Skins tried to run the ball. A very poor showing by the veteran. He was also called for holding late in the third quarter when he and Kalis didn’t communicate well in pass pro. Ryan Anderson/Pernell McPhee - Neither player did much of anything when they were out on the field (and Anderson was playing late in the game against the Jets second and third teamers). McPhee missed a tackle in the backfield, and Anderson struggled in coverage when he was asked to drop. Fish Smithson - He was not good in coverage, and not good at making tackles in space, and this is against reserves. Smithson was called for lowering the head in the fourth quarter, which resulted in a 15 yard penalty.Ranthony Texada - Too many missed tackles for my liking where he was diving at guys ankles. Some of these were on special teams - an area he’ll need to make an impact if he hopes to make this team. 0 - How in the hell do you not call “lowering the head” AND throw out Luvu, the Jets linebacker, for that vicious hit on Colt McCoy late in the second quarter? That’s the exact play they are trying to stop in the NFL this season, and that hit could have SERIOUSLY injured McCoy! Luvu was called for lowering the head later on during the game when he ear-holed Carter at the end of a run. There is no place in the league for that kind of play! I hope he’s heavily fined for those two hits, and the refs are fined as well for the blatant missed call earlier in the game. Notes:Martrell Spaight as usual, made some big splash plays, but also missed some tackles and took some false reads and poor angles, and lost his man in coverage on two occasions I counted. It’s the second part that continues to hurt him. Samaje Perine looked EXPLOSIVE on his lone run of the game. It’s too bad he tweaked his ankle on the play. I’d have liked to see what he could do with some more snaps. Geron Christian Sr. looked a bit better at left tackle against the Jets, although he’s still a MAJOR work in progress. Tim Settle continues to show well with the back-up linemen. He did a nice job collapsing the pocket Youth Jonathan Allen Jersey , and had a nice batted ball while going against Spencer Long in the second quarter. Troy Apke showed that 4.3 speed on the interception off the Everett tip late in the second quarter. Great effort by the rookie! I also saw some poor tackling, especially on an open-field attempt to start the fourth quarter, when he just dropped his head and completely whiffed on the ball carrier. Shaun Dion Hamilton just plays much smarter and takes better pursuit angles than the other reserve linebackers. He doesn’t miss many tackles when he gets there. Prince Charles Iworah played the receiver and the ball perfectly on his interception off Teddy Bridgewater in the fourth quarter. I like the way Casey Dunn anchors and operates in space. OffenseDavid Blough, QBSchool: Purdue | Conference: BIG 10College Experience: Senior | Age: 22?Height / Weight: 6-1 / 205 lbsIf you’ve never heard of David Blough before I don’t blame you. Blough has been a painfully average college CB thus far in his career. But this past weekend in primetime he played what is without a doubt the best game of his career. Blough picked apart one of the best defenses in the country and helped pull off a major upset of Ohio State. Blough played smart, cool, and composed on what probably was one of the biggest stages of his college career thus far and took advantage of a cocky Ohio State team who never recovered after he threw his first touchdown. Blough’s future as an NFL QB is very much up in the air but if there ever a performance you wanted to put on tape for scouts this was it. He finished this game going 25/43 for 378 yards and 3 TDs. Checkout timestamps: 3:56, 8:48, 9:02, 11:34, 17:23D.J. Knox, RBSchool: Purdue | Conference: BIG 10College Experience: Senior | Age: 22?Height / Weight: 5-7 / 210 lbsKnox has been putting together a solid season and he too was a big part in the upset win over Ohio State this past weekend. Knox is a short stocky running back but he is quick and has real break away speed. He has NFL skills and put them on display against certain future NFL players on the other side of the ball. Knox grinded out tough yards against OSU’s stout defensive front but it was when he got to the second level where he did his damage. Knox pulled of a few crucial long runs for touchdowns and helped cement Purdue’s decisive victory over the Buckeyes. He finished the evening with 16 carries for 128 yards 3 touchdowns and a reception for 26 yards. Kyler Murray, QBSchool: Oklahoma | Conference: BIG 12College Experience: Junior | Age: 21?Height / Weight: 5-10 / 195 lbsKyler Murray has been putting up crazy numbers in the BIG 12 and could have been featured in this series several times already. He’s featured today because he put up more crazy numbers against probably the best defensive team in the BIG 12. Murray and the Sooners embarrassed TCU who have a whole host of problems with their QB position among other issues. Murray is probably a bit of a polarizing player. He was drafted in the 1st round of the MLB draft by the Oakland A’s and his agent has hinted that Murray may go to the MLB after this season and not pursue football. With how well Murray is playing it would be difficult to believe that Murray and his agent would not be interested in leveraging his college football success against his prospects in the NFL as opposed to the MLB. Murray wouldn’t be the first player to chose the MLB over the NFL anyone remember what a good receiver Jeff Samardzija was for Notre Dame? But I think it would be strange if he just left the game of football and didn’t explore the best option. His journey will be interesting to follow as I am a fan of football and baseball. If he keeps putting up numbers like he did at TCU he may just be spoiled for choice in his options for future employment. Murray finished this game going 19/24 for 213 yards and 4 TDs along with 9 rushing attempts for 51 yards. Dezmon Patmon, WRSchool: Washington State | Conference: PAC 12College Experience: Junior | Age: 21?Height / Weight: 6-4 / 220 lbsGardner Minshew was featured in this series a couple of weeks ago for his ability to operate so prolifically out of Washington State’s Air Raid offense. Dezmon Patmon gets his feature now as he is one of Minshew’s top targets and he had an amazing 4th quarter catch for a TD’s to seal the game for Washington State against Oregon and he is putting together a nice season. Patmon is a height, weight, and speed guy and really fits the prototype physically when it comes to big bodied deep threats. Patmon runs ton of go routes and deep posts in Washington State’s offense and he has good enough athleticism that he can usually get a step on the coverage man as well as use his length and body to block out defenders to make the catch. The Redskins seems to like these types of players (see Josh Doctson http://www.authenticswashingtonredskins.com/cheap-dustin-hopkins-jersey , Robert Davis, Maurice Harris) and guys like this have been associated with pre draft buzz (see Josh Reynolds, Tajae Sharpe etc). Patmon will definitely be a player to keep an eye on the rest of the season and even more so if he decided to declare. He finished this game against Oregon with 6 catched for 81 yards and a touchdown. DefenseAntonio Blackmon, CBSchool: Purdue | Conference: BIG 10College Experience: Senior | Age: 22?Height / Weight: 6-0 / 195 lbsBlackmon was a key piece on the defensive side of the ball that helped Purdue in their upset. Blackmon much like his teammate Blough has virtually no household name recognition among those who watch college football unless you are a Purdue fan. Blackmon brought his A game in this one and for the better part of the evening stuck in coverage to Ohio State’s receivers. Blackmon’s most impressive feat though was breaking up not one, not two, but the potential touchdowns for Ohio State in the end zone. Simply put he never gave up on any play and even when he got beat off the LOS he worked his way back into position and fought for the incompletion. I love corners like this. To put a cherry on things Blackmon did this against who some consider the second best QB in college football and against one of the best teams in college football. He will definitely be one to watch and luckily for him he has the attitude along with the physical measurements to play at the next level. What’s left to determine is if he can do this consistently the rest of the season. Blackmon finished this game with 8 tackles and 2 passes defended. Checkout timestamps: 4:50, 7:55, and 13:00Josh Allen, EDGESchool: Kentucky | Conference: SECCollege Experience: Senior | Age: 22?Height / Weight: 6-5 / 260 lbsYou guys have no idea how many times I searched ‘Josh Allen’ last year for clips, stats, and other information on Josh Allen the former Wyoming QB and got results for Josh Allen the EDGE out of Kentucky. Even though Josh Allen (QB) is in the NFL now I still expect the reverse to happen to me now during profile time. Its nice to be able to focus on this Josh Allen (EDGE) now as I think he is one of the best prospects at his position in college football. Allen was wise to return for his senior season instead of come out early because he is putting some of the best football he’s played on tape. Allen is a game changer on the defensive side of the ball and he showed up in force against Vanderbilt and helped Kentucky get a win in a close game. Allen has the length and flexibility NFL scouts covet at the position but he also has good speed off the EDGE and can make OTs look silly. He still needs to work on his counter moves but he has all the physical tools that give him dominant potential. Allen finished this game with 8 tackles (2 TFLs), 2 sacks, 1 FF, and 1 pass defended. Check out these timestamps: 0:20, 5:35 White Paul Richardson Jersey , 12:28Parker Hesse, EDGE/LBSchool: Iowa | Conference: BIG 10College Experience: Senior | Age: 22?Height / Weight: 6-3 / 261 lbsHesse will get his feature this week because just like Josey Jewell last year Hesse is the typical Iowa Hawkeye. He is hard-working, relentless, tough, reliable, and consistent. Hesse is not going to blow people away with his 40 time but he may be in a bit of a better position as a prospect than Jewell was because of the position he plays. Hesse has played defensive tackle, defensive end, and linebacker at Iowa. He is likely too slow and big to play LB and he is likely too small to play defensive tackle in the NFL. Hesse could have an NFL future as an EDGE/DE prospect though and is likely a great fit for a 4-3 defense with the right scheme. He played a big role in blanking Maryland by putting constant pressure on the QB but he also plays the run well. Hesse finished this game with 5 tackles (2 TFLs) and a sack. Devin Bush, LBSchool: Michigan | Conference: BIG 10 College Experience: Junior | Age: 21?Height / Weight: 5-11 / 233 lbsBush has been a star linebacker for Michigan the past couple years. While this year’s EDGE class is potentially very solid when considering potential underclassmen who may declare the prototypical 4-3 OLB position is not well represented at the top of the draft outside of Bush. He definitely has the demeanor and attitude you want out of your outside linebacker and is a hailed as one of the leaders of the Michigan defense. Bush is fearless on the field and frequently takes on offensive lineman one on one and fights through blocks. I don’t think he’ll be as good of a pass rusher as he is in college but I think he still has some skills that will translate when getting to the QB at the next level. Bush finished this game with 4 tackles (1 TFL) and a sack. Custom Washington Redskins Jerseys

• 5091 posts
    November 19, 2023 7:42 PM +05
    Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to say that I’ve really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I will be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again very soon! rat box station

• 7016 posts
    December 11, 2023 10:24 PM +05

Say hello to 백링크하이 and wave goodbye to spammy links. They've boosted my website's credibility.

• 7016 posts
    December 16, 2023 3:09 PM +05

Elevate your well-being at 울산오피, a wellness haven in Ulsan, known for its holistic approach, skilled therapists, and serene ambiance.

• 7016 posts
    December 17, 2023 5:35 PM +05

Experience 휴게텔's serenity and rejuvenation, where comfort and luxury blend seamlessly.

• 7016 posts
    December 23, 2023 3:07 PM +05

The world of 오피 is captivating. It caters to diverse tastes while ensuring safety and discretion.

• 7016 posts
    December 24, 2023 7:46 PM +05

If you're in 용인, don't miss 용인휴게텔. It's a sanctuary of tranquility that offers diverse massage therapies for a perfect relaxation escape.

• 7016 posts
    December 26, 2023 7:46 PM +05

무료스포츠중계is the ultimate cost-effective solution for sports fans. It's a win-win for both your passion and your wallet.