Forums » News and Announcements

Marquise Brown Jersey

• 74 posts
    May 31, 2019 1:35 PM +05

Jared Goff hadn’t even been in the NFL for a full year when he stood at a podium in the Coliseum and took responsibility for the latest in the Rams’ long line of miserable seasons.

”I promise you guys it will get fixed Marquise Brown Jersey ,” the 22-year-old quarterback said after Los Angeles blew a late lead against the woeful 49ers and dropped to 4-11 on Christmas Eve 2016 . ”(I’ll do) everything in my heart and soul to get it all fixed.”

Just look at him now. One year later, Goff has already made good on his word in spectacular fashion – albeit with the help of a new coaching staff, a new left tackle and a bunch of new receivers.

The Rams (11-5) are a team transformed as they head into the first playoff game in 13 years on Saturday night against Atlanta (10-6). Goff is leading the way after putting up 3,804 yards and 28 TD passes, but he claims to be only one part of a remarkable machine built by first-year coach Sean McVay.

With the defending NFC champions visiting the Coliseum on a short week of preparation, Goff and the Rams aren’t wasting time deciding who’s responsible for one of the most remarkable single-season resurgences in recent NFL history.

”We want to go out there and operate the same way we would weekly,” Goff said Tuesday. ”It makes no difference that we’re in the playoffs now. It is a little bit more meaning to it, but we want to treat it the same.”

The Rams already have secured their first winning season and division title since 2003. They’ve matched the franchise’s best record in LA since 1978 and improved by a whopping seven wins on last year’s total. They did it all even while resting their starters and essentially conceding a loss in last weekend’s regular season finale against San Francisco.

This franchise hasn’t hosted a playoff game in the Los Angeles area since Jan. 4, 1986 – nearly nine years before Goff was born, and 20 days before the 31-year-old McVay was born.

”Until you take a step back (to see) what this team has done such a nice job with http://www.ravensauthorizedshops.com/authentic-jaylon-ferguson-jersey , you can’t fully appreciate the journey,” McVay said. ”You try to, every now and then, enjoy it and not get so caught up in the moment that you can’t enjoy the experiences as you’re going on that journey.”

Goff is getting his first postseason experience this weekend when he faces Matt Ryan, the former MVP making his sixth postseason appearance in 10 years. After everything Goff has accomplished in the year since he vowed to fix the Rams, this latest challenge doesn’t appear to intimidate him.

”I think more than anything, it’s a big game,” Goff said. ”What’s what it boils down to, and I think we do have experience in that stuff. We played a big game in Seattle a couple of weeks ago. We played a big game two weeks ago against Tennessee. We played a big game against the Eagles. We played a big game against Minnesota, against New Orleans. … Every play has a little bit more meaning to it.”

Just six Rams have playoff experience Miles Boykin Jersey , including left tackle Andrew Whitworth, who went six times with the Cincinnati Bengals. When asked about the importance of playoff experience, Whitworth only laughed, saying he is ”0-fer” – or 0-6 in postseason games.

”Even when I was in Cincinnati, the big games throughout the season were what prepared us to go to the playoffs,” Whitworth said. ”As crazy an amount as this team has traveled, and the schedule we’ve gone through, I don’t see a scenario where I would in any way give us (excuses). Everywhere we have to go, we’ve gone and played well. We just need to go out and execute and play well.”

NOTES: Pro Bowl kick returner Pharoh Cooper missed practice after injuring his shoulder during last weekend’s loss to San Francisco. McVay isn’t overly worried: ”I think it’s going to take a lot to keep him out of this game. I anticipate him being able to go, unless there are some setbacks throughout the course of the week. … Backup DB Blake Countess also missed practice with a concussion http://www.packerscheapshoponline.com/cheap-authentic-darnell-savage-jr.-jersey , while LB Mark Barron was limited by his Achilles’ tendon injury.

Cubs infielder Javier Baez is feeling better after he was hit on the left elbow by a pitch.

Baez was plunked by Jack Flaherty in the third inning of Sunday night’s 5-0 loss at St. Louis. But he could return as soon as Tuesday’s day-night doubleheader against the Los Angeles Dodgers.

He was not in the starting lineup before Monday’s series opener against Los Angeles was postponed by a mixture of poor weather and a limited power outage at Wrigley Field. He said his elbow is still pretty swollen, but he felt good and no X-rays were needed.

”I was scared for a moment but after I started feeling everything, I knew everything was good,” he said.

Baez leads the Cubs with 14 homers and is tied for the team lead with 46 RBIs.

”That’s a tough one right there,” manager Joe Maddon said. ”I’ve actually gone through that particular instance, and it stings and you want to throw up and it’s hot, but you actually come out of it.

”He’s a tough kid. I’m not totally surprised that he’s fine. It’s just an awkward spot when it happens.”

Baez said Cardinals catcher Yadier Molina texted him Sunday night to see if he was all right.

Also Monday, the Cubs placed reliever Brian Duensing on the bereavement list and recalled left-hander Rob Zastryzny from Triple-A Iowa. Duensing’s grandfather died on Saturday.

”He is in a better place but we miss him dearly already,” Duensing posted on his Twitter account.

• 234 posts
    January 2, 2023 2:08 PM +05

Great article Lot's of information to Read...Great Man Keep Posting and update to People..Thanks hitman holla girlfriend cinnamon

• 234 posts
    January 19, 2023 6:48 PM +05

Used to do appreciate reading through content articles submitted on this website. They're amazing and it has lots of helpful info. Magic Shrooms as ‘Medicina’

• 234 posts
    January 21, 2023 7:36 PM +05

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. Zonnepanelen

• 234 posts
    January 22, 2023 11:46 PM +05

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. Zonnepanelen

• 234 posts
    January 27, 2023 3:32 AM +05

I really impressed after read this because of some quality work and informative thoughts . I just wanna say thanks for the writer and wish you all the best for coming!. Golden Teacher Mushrooms

• 234 posts
    February 2, 2023 7:57 PM +05

I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks! mobile trade, mobile trading,

• 234 posts
    February 3, 2023 7:23 PM +05

I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks! mobile trading platform

• 234 posts
    February 3, 2023 7:23 PM +05

I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks! mobile trading platform

• 234 posts
    February 3, 2023 10:23 PM +05

Your blog provided us with valuable information to work with. Each & every tips of your post are awesome. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging.. eyelash perming

• 234 posts
    February 20, 2023 4:55 PM +05

Thanks for this great post, i find it very interesting and very well thought out and put together. I look forward to reading your work in the future.香港 郵費

• 234 posts
    February 22, 2023 2:11 AM +05

Thank you for helping people get the information they need. Great stuff as usual. Keep up the great work!!!Content marketing

• 234 posts
    April 29, 2023 2:05 PM +05

I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to undertand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not tht good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he ejoyed it as well! https://www.outlookindia.com/outlook-spotlight/cortexi-reviews-fraudulent-exposed-2023-beware-cortexi-ear-drops-for-tinnitus-complaints-fake-side-effects--news-277321

• 234 posts
    May 6, 2023 11:55 PM +05

This is just the information I am finding everywhere. Thanks for your blog, I just subscribe your blog. This is a nice blog.. เว็บตรงufabet

• 234 posts
    May 8, 2023 6:11 PM +05

I just found this blog and have high hopes for it to continue. Keep up the great work, its hard to find good ones. I have added to my favorites. Thank You. เว็บพนันที่คนเล่นเยอะที่สุด

• 234 posts
    May 10, 2023 5:05 PM +05

I appreciate everything you have added to my knowledge base.Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer.Thanks. ufabetทางเข้ามือถือ

• 234 posts
    May 11, 2023 5:29 AM +05

This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work  www ufabet comลิ้งเข้าระบบ

• 234 posts
    May 12, 2023 3:27 AM +05

This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work www ufabet comลิงค์เข้าเว็บไซต์

• 234 posts
    May 13, 2023 9:27 PM +05

Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. ufabetหลัก

• 234 posts
    June 9, 2023 8:25 PM +05

What a sensational blog! This blog is too much amazing in all aspects. Especially, it looks awesome and the content available on it is utmost qualitative. Boostaro

• 42 posts
    December 10, 2023 1:00 AM +05

Well, this Thursday I read through a couple of your posts. I must say this is one of your better ones. camo underwear for women I really like seeing websites that understand the value of providing a quality useful resource for free.  I wish I had your blogging style.

• 1812 posts
    December 23, 2023 8:41 PM +05

I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work... nowgoal terbaru