Forums » Introduce Yourself

production decline in recent seasons with

• September 6, 2018 7:52 AM +05

METAIRIE, La. Brayden Point Jersey . - After leading the Saints to a fourth playoff appearance in five seasons, Drew Brees expressed confidence in the direction of his team and, perhaps more importantly, showed a willingness to listen to contract proposals if the team needs his help getting under the NFLs salary cap. "Listen, I get compensated very well. I dont take that for granted for one second," Brees said Monday, referring to the five-year, $100 million deal he signed in 2012. "But I play this game because I love this game, I love this locker room and I love the opportunity to win a championship. "If they want to come to me and extend me even further, thatd be great," Brees said. "Whatever helps this team win and puts the best team on the field." With Sean Payton returning from his bounty suspension, the Saints improved their regular-season record from 7-9 to 11-5, then won the franchises first road playoff game in six tries, beating the Eagles in Philadelphia in the wild card round before falling at top-seeded Seattle, 23-15 on Saturday. Brees eclipsed 5,000 yards passing for a third straight season to go with 39 touchdowns. Meanwhile, New Orleans defence went from worst in the league a year ago to fourth in total defence under first-year co-ordinator Rob Ryan. And that improvement came despite a rash of injuries. All in all, it looks as if the Saints arent far off from Super Bowl contention — if they can find the salary cap space to keep some top free agents such as tight end Jimmy Graham, who led New Orleans with 1,215 yards receiving and 16 touchdowns. Brees contract calls for him to have a base salary of $10.75 million next season, which along with his pro-rated $37 million signing bonus will put his 2014 salary cap figure above $18 million. Graham has said his preference would be to remain with Brees in New Orleans. The Saints can secure Graham for at least another year by placing the franchise tag on the four-year veteran, but players and teams generally prefer to avoid that route and seek long-term extensions instead. Other starters entering free agency include free safety Malcolm Jenkins, right tackle Zach Strief and centre Brian de la Puente. Strief, who has spent his entire eight-year career in New Orleans, said he wants to be back, but would clean his locker out entirely for the first time, knowing the Saints might not match other offers in what he views as his last, best chance to sign a new contract. "Obviously this organizations been a big part of my life and I feel like Ive been part of the success here and you dont want to leave that," Strief said. "The reality of the situation is I think theres going to be other possible outcomes, and theres other teams, possibly, and you prepare for that — not because its what you want but because its the reality." Jenkins, a five-year veteran, said he, too, wants to return, but understands "it doesnt always work out that way." Still, he emphasized he was proud to be part of a defence that made enormous progress this season. "Theres not a group of guys that Id rather play with," Jenkins said. "Weve come a long way, obviously night and day from last year." One problem for New Orleans is that its existing contracts would likely place the club more than $10 million above the 2014 salary cap, which has not yet been set, but is expected to be in the range of $125 million. One way teams seek salary cap relief is by renegotiating with, or releasing, veteran players with the largest base salaries. In New Orleans case, those players could include outside linebacker Will Smith, left guard Ben Grubbs, cornerback Jabari Greer, defensive tackle Brodrick Bunkley, safety Roman Harper and receiver Lance Moore. Smith spent the season on injured reserve after tearing a knee ligament in the preseason. Greer had season-ending torn ligaments in his knee in November. Yet the injuries also provided opportunities for younger players, many of whom demonstrated significant growth and will remain under contracts less burdensome to the club. Those included rookie left tackle Terron Armstead, who took over as starter in Week 16, second-year defensive end Akiem Hicks, fourth-year outside linebacker Junior Galette, as well as rookie receiver Kenny Stills and rookie running back Khiry Robinson. Payton refused to address potential personnel moves, but confidently brushed aside questions about New Orleans impending salary cap constraints. "Were going to be in good shape," Payton said. "Obviously when theres change from season to season, theres attrition. Theres the younger players that are coming in and the players eventually that have been here that are no longer on the team. I think thats pretty normal, and well be ready for the challenge." Mikhail Sergachev Jersey . According to a release sent by the league, the Saskatchewan Roughriders were the only team to exceed the cap. Their total salary expenditure of $4,417,975 was $17,975 over the salary cap of $4. Andrei Vasilevskiy Jersey . The native of Mont-Tremblant, Que., captured a World Cup downhill event Saturday, his second this year and fifth career victory on the circuit.Los Angeles, CA (SportsNetwork.com) - The Los Angeles Kings have waived former All-Star center Mike Richards, according to multiple reports Monday. Richards will be on waivers until noon on Tuesday. If he is not claimed by another team, he will be assigned to the Kings AHL affiliate in Manchester. Richards, who turns 30 in February, has seen his production decline in recent seasons with just five goals and 15 points in 47 games for Los Angeles this season. He was an All-Star in two consecutive seasons from 2009-10 with the Philadelphia Flyers and had a career-high 80 pooints in the 2008-09 season. Cheap Lightning Jerseys Authentic. The Kings acquired Richards from the Flyers before the 2011-12 season for forwards Wayne Simmonds and Brayden Schenn as well as a second-round draft pick. He is owed $23 million over the final four years of his contract and counts for $5.75 million against the salary cap, the apparent reason he was waived. In his 10-year career, Richards has 179 goals and 481 points in 704 games. He has won two Stanley Cups with Los Angeles, won an Olympic gold medal with Team Canada in 2010 and served as the Flyers captain. Cheap Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Cowboys Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Packers Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Broncos Jerseys Cheap Texans Jerseys Cheap Colts Jerseys Cheap Chiefs Jerseys Cheap Falcons Jerseys Cheap Ravens Jerseys Cheap Bills Jerseys Cheap Bears Jerseys Cheap Bengals Jerseys ' ' '

• 5818 posts
    April 15, 2024 5:11 PM +05

I've had some great wins on vn88's virtual sports games. vn88`

• 5818 posts
    April 17, 2024 2:27 PM +05

V8 Poker is a term that doesn't seem to have a widely recognized meaning in the context of poker as of my last update. It could be a specific variant of the game, a poker room or website, or perhaps a reference to something else entirely. Could you provide more context or clarify what you're looking for regarding V8 Poker? V8gamebai.com

• 5818 posts
    April 18, 2024 5:19 PM +05

Some may be interested in discussions around select-fire Glocks, which would have a switch to change between semi-automatic and automatic firing modes. However, as of my last update in January 2022, Glock doesn't produce select-fire handguns for civilian use. Such modifications would also be illegal without proper authorization. GFlex Triggers

• 5818 posts
    April 19, 2024 7:34 PM +05

It's important to approach online gambling responsibly and with caution. While platforms may advertise big wins and guaranteed success, it's crucial to remember that gambling always carries risks. Players should set limits, gamble within their means, and be aware of the potential consequences of excessive gambling. maxwin88