Forums » Introduce Yourself

yed. "Tonight I had no choice

• September 6, 2018 7:53 AM +05

Fab 5 Arguably the greatest college basketball recruiting class within a single university, the "Fab 5" Michigan Wolverines were true trendsetters sporting baggy shorts, shaved heads and black socks. Cheap Willie Snead IV Jersey . Starring Jalen Rose, Jimmy King, Ray Jackson, Juwan Howard and Chris Webber, the team flaunted four McDonalds All-Americans and made it to back-to-back NCAA championship games 92 and 93. Bad Boys In the take no prisoners era that was the late 80s NBA, the nasty "Bad Boys" Detroit Pistons reigned terror amid some of the best teams in league history. They were so bad ass that ESPN even made a 30 for 30 documentary on them in 2014.Isiah Thomas, Joe Dumars, Dennis Rodman, Bill Lambert and Rick Mahorn were known for their toughness, bad attitudes and rivalries with the Boston Celtics, Los Angeles Lakers and Chicago Bulls. Defeating the Bulls and sweeping the Lakers on their way to the title in 89. The Invincibles Finally theres the Arsenal team of 2003-04 known simply as "The Invincibles". With superstars like Thierry Henry, Dennis Bergkamp, Patrick Vierra and Jens Lehmann, the North London club went an entire EPL campaign undefeated amassing a record of 26-12-0. Cheap C.J. Mosley Jersey .C. -- Only two Syracuse teams have won their first 20 games, and C. Cheap Marshal Yanda Jersey . -- Victor Bernardez tied the game with his second goal in the 95th minute and the San Jose Earthquakes drew 3-3 with Real Salt Lake on Saturday night.COMMERCE CITY, Colo. -- Deshorn Brown scored two goals to lead the Colorado Rapids past the slumping Houston Dynamo 3-0 Sunday night. "I had been encouraged to shoot quicker, to take shots when they were there," said Brown, who had been limited to two goals in the eight games he played. "Tonight I had no choice. I didnt hesitate. I took the shots that were there." Kamani Hill added a goal for Colorado (6-4-3), which maintained its domination of the Dynamo. The Rapids are unbeaten in their last eight meetings in the series. "We played so well that it was such a fun game to be a part of," Colorado coach Pablo Mastroeni saidd. Cheap Anthony Levine Jersey. "I wanted to be out there and play." Brown scored on a header off a cross from Marvell Wynne in the fifth minute. He made a precise crossover move and beat goalkeeper Tally Hall just inside the left post in the 35th minute. Houston (5-8-2) showed little aggressiveness on offence in falling for the third straight game -- all shutouts. The Dynamo didnt have a shot on goal until Will Bruin hit the right post in the 72nd minute. "We just didnt play good," Houston coach Dominic Kinnear said. "We gave up a free header in the first minutes. Its a dangerous game to play when you play from behind." Cheap Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Cowboys Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Packers Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Broncos Jerseys Cheap Texans Jerseys Cheap Colts Jerseys Cheap Chiefs Jerseys Cheap Falcons Jerseys Cheap Ravens Jerseys Cheap Bills Jerseys Cheap Bears Jerseys Cheap Bengals Jerseys ' ' '

• 5784 posts
    April 15, 2024 4:43 PM +05

The variety of games on vn88 ensures there's always something for everyone. vn88

• 5784 posts
    April 17, 2024 1:30 PM +05

V8 Poker is a term that doesn't seem to have a widely recognized meaning in the context of poker as of my last update. It could be a specific variant of the game, a poker room or website, or perhaps a reference to something else entirely. Could you provide more context or clarify what you're looking for regarding V8 Poker? V8gamebai.com

• 5784 posts
    April 18, 2024 4:44 PM +05

Polymer80, often abbreviated as P80, is a company known for producing 80% firearm frames, including those compatible with Glock pistols. An 80% frame is a partially completed firearm frame that requires the purchaser to finish the remaining 20% of the machining to make it into a functional firearm. Gflex Trigger