Forums » Introduce Yourself

State also won the front end of a home

• September 30, 2018 12:02 PM +05

OAKLAND, Calif. Custom New York Mets Jerseys . -- Clippers star Blake Griffin fired off some harsh words for the Golden State Warriors after being ejected on a Christmas night turned spirited. Coach Doc Rivers is equally as irritated -- and believes the Warriors tried to get Griffin thrown out. Griffin and Golden States Draymond Green were long gone before a wild finish Wednesday night, when Klay Thompson blocked a shot by Chris Paul with 1 second left then contested Jamal Crawfords 3-pointer that fell short at the final buzzer to send the Warriors past Los Angeles 105-103. Griffin was ejected for his second technical with 10:43 remaining after scuffling with Andrew Bogut, following Green to the showers after they got into it at the end of the third. Green was tossed for a flagrant 2 foul. "If you look at it, I didnt do anything and I got thrown out of the game. It all boils down to they (referees) fell for it," Griffin said. "To me, its cowardly basketball. I dont know their intentions, but it worked. ... If I knew the answer Id probably be in a different position. Tonight I got two technicals for nothing." Without Griffin, the Clippers missed too many chances in the waning moments. Pauls lay-in with 11.9 seconds left went around the rim and out, but Andre Iguodala missed a pair of free throws with 9.3 seconds remaining. That gave the Clippers the ball back with 8.3 seconds to go. Stephen Curry overcame a slow start to score seven of his 15 points over the final 3:01 to go with 11 assists as Golden State snapped the Pacific Division-leading Clippers season-best five-game winning streak. Thompson finished with 23 points and David Lee had 23 points and 13 rebounds. When the game ended, players tangled near the tunnel to the Clippers locker room and security personnel stepped in -- and former Warriors swingman Stephen Jackson could be seen screaming in the middle of it all. Whether the Warriors intended to ignite Griffin, Rivers can only guess. "I dont know if they were but it sure looked like it. I cant accuse them of that but it looked like it. Im not sure but thats what it looked like," Rivers said. "Its whatever you have to do to win, I guess." This one was sure was feisty and festive from the opening tipoff at sold-out Oracle Arena, where fans wore "Christmas Whiteout" snowflake Warriors T-shirts for the holiday occasion. Paul had 26 points and 11 assists as he and Curry put on a late-game show between two of the Western Conferences top point guards. Griffin added 20 points, 14 rebounds and five assists before his early exit. Bogut added 10 points and 14 rebounds. Neither Rivers nor Warriors coach Mark Jackson is ready to deem this a California rivalry just yet -- not until both teams are consistent contenders year after year, they say. Its certainly getting heated enough to be close to such status. And they see each other twice more. The Clippers come back Jan. 30. "We like them. Merry Christmas," Jackson said jokingly. "Its just physical basketball, so we dont get caught up in that. ... Its good, old-fashioned basketball between two teams that are playing for something." Griffin was held back by teammates at the end of the third quarter while jawing with Green. Following a review, Griffin received a technical and Green was ejected for a flagrant foul 2 after throwing an elbow. "You have some key matchups in the game where guys want to go at each other," Green said. "Any time you have that, youre going to have a tough, hard-nosed game." Then, officials went to review once more to look at a tussle between Griffin and Bogut. Griffin left the game while Bogut was hit with a flagrant 1 and a technical. The Clippers, who never trailed in the first half, took a 77-74 lead into the see-saw fourth. They dropped to 19-3 when leading after three quarters and 8-3 on the road. Los Angeles beat Golden State 126-115 at home on Oct. 31 to hand the Warriors their first loss a day after a season-opening win against the Lakers. Curry performed when it mattered, though he is shooting just 9 for 44 in three Christmas games. Lee and Bogut each have double digits in rebounds in 10 straight games. Golden State grabbed its first lead at the 10:35 mark in the third on Boguts running jumper and began the second half with an 11-6 spurt. The Warriors were 22 for 52 in the first half -- taking more shots than the Clippers 21 of 40 -- but Lees dunk pulled Golden State within 53-51 at halftime. Notes: Former Warriors G Matt Barnes got some Christmas boos when he checked in for the Clippers midway through the first, while Antawn Jamison still gets his due respect. ... The Warriors played their 23rd Christmas game and third in four years after having Christmas off for 26 years. They lost their previous Dec. 25 outing to the Clippers 105-86 at Oracle -- Los Angeles last on Golden States home floor -- to start the lockout-shortened 66-game 2011-12 season. ... The Warriors havent lost a season series to the Clippers since 2005-06. Golden State was one of only two teams along with the Thunder to take three of four from Los Angeles last season. Jacob deGrom Jersey .com) - Its fair to call Mike McCarthy one of the best coaches in the NFL but its also more than objective to point out that the veteran mentor bookended the Green Bay Packers season with two, truly awful game plans in Seattle. Asdrubal Cabrera Jersey . The 57-year-old Tietjens has coached New Zealand to nine IRB World Sevens titles and to four Commonwealth Games gold medals as its only coach in the professional era. New Zealand Rugby Union chief executive Steve Tew said the re-signing was made with a focus on 2016 when sevens will be in the Olympics. SALT LAKE CITY -- Stephen Curry found his shooting stroke in the second quarter, and it was more than enough to push the Golden State Warriors past the struggling Utah Jazz. Curry scored 22 points and Klay Thompson and Harrison Barnes had 17 apiece in the Warriors 98-87 victory Monday night. Curry had eight assists and made four 3-pointers before a scary play in the fourth quarter left him a little woozy. The star guard left the game after Utahs Marvin Williams landed on his head in a scramble for a loose ball. "I went to reach for the ball and the next thing I know, I hit the ground pretty hard and then I think Marvin landed on me," Curry said. After a couple of minutes to gain his bearings, Curry got up slowly and left the court under his own power with a towel draped over his head. But he is expected to play in Wednesdays home game against Memphis. "Ive got a nasty headache but Ill be all right," he said. The Warriors made 12 of 22 attempts from 3-point range and led by as many as 28 points. "When you defend, rebound and run, its hard to guard us. Any one of us can make a play in transition," Curry said. Gordon Hayward scored 18 points and Williams had 16 but the Jazz (1-11) dropped their third straight after earning their lone win of the season. Playing without injured centre Jermaine ONeal, the Warriors got 14 points and 14 rebounds from David Lee and Andrew Bogut added 13 boards and three blocked shots to neutralize Utahs inside presence. What the Jazz lack (and the Warriors have in spades) became apparent in the fourth quarter. After clawing within striking distance, Utah missed eight of its first nine shots in the final period. The Jazz are among the worst shooting teams in the league, converting less than 41 per cent of their attempts. They were even worse against Golden State, finishing at 39.5 per cent despite an abundance of clean looks at the rim. "We missed some outside jump shots and they were off to the races and in transition," Hayward said. "Its frustrating and we have to play smarter." On the other end, the Warriors heated up in the final period to put the game away. Thompsonns layup with 7:56 to play extended the lead to 92-69. Tim Tebow Jersey. "Were playing well and sharing the ball . but more importantly, our defence is solid," Curry said. "When you are getting stops and youre able to run in transition, the offence seems to flow pretty smoothly." Utah did have one strong stretch in the third quarter. Diante Garrett, who was just signed last week, checked in and promptly scored eight in a 17-2 spurt. Garrett dished to Williams for a 3 that made it 70-57. The Warriors, who had lost their previous two road games, outrebounded Utah 57-40 and limited the NBAs best offensive rebounding team to just six. "We are starting to get an identity, especially defensively," Bogut said. "We won the rebound battle by 17 against a very good offensive rebounding team. I like our effort." Early in the second quarter, Williams made a 3-pointer to help the Jazz close to 29-27 before Curry led a 30-9 run, fueled by 6-for-8 shooting from beyond the arc for Golden State. Curry had missed eight 3-pointers in a row over the past three games before making a trio of 3s in the second-quarter surge. "It was a close game and they made three in a row there and we panicked a little bit. This is a team that is capable of scoring a lot of points in a short amount of time," Utah coach Ty Corbin said. Golden State also won the front end of a home-and-away set between the teams. Thompson had 25 points as the Warriors held off the Jazz 102-88 on Saturday. ONeal missed the game with a bruised right knee and a strained right groin. He didnt travel with the team, and the reserve is considered day to day. "Were a very loose group and very young group," Bogut said. "Im kind of the old dog now at 29, believe it or not. But weve come together and its been a great start to the season." NOTES: The Warriors signed C Dewayne Dedmon from their D-League affiliate in Santa Cruz. Dedmon did not play. ... The Jazz turned the ball over just 11 times but the miscues led to 19 Golden State points. ... The attendance was 16,051, one of the lowest numbers in years at the Energy Solutions Arena. Cheap Orioles Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap Mets Jerseys Cheap Royals Jerseys Cheap Twins Jerseys Cheap Brewers Jerseys Cheap Indians Jerseys Cheap Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Nationals Jerseys Cheap Astros Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys ' ' '

• October 24, 2019 2:00 PM +05

Document收到产品之后丰胸产品,我按照说明书上的方法来使用,每天早晚坚持,我还是挺喜欢的粉嫩公主酒酿蛋丰胸。用了十几天,胸部开始出现发热发胀的感觉了丰胸达人,这个客服给我说过是要增大的前兆,我心里很激动产后丰胸