Forums » Suggestions

signed for Toronto Argonauts pivot Zach Collaros

• October 26, 2018 8:29 AM +05

ONTARIO, Calif. Marcus Smart Jersey . -- Xavier Henry and his fellow Lakers newcomers realize theyve got a chance to take charge while Los Angeles veteran stars take it easy this month. Henry scored 29 points, Nick Young added 17 and the Lakers earned their first preseason victory in nearly three years, 104-95 over the Golden State Warriors on Saturday night. Chris Kaman had 10 points and 10 rebounds for the Lakers, who had lost 10 straight exhibition games, including all eight last season. Los Angeles hadnt won a preseason game since Oct. 22, 2010, also in Ontario against the Warriors -- not that coach Mike DAntoni thought the mark had anything to do with his revamped club. "Its early, anybody can win," DAntoni said. "It doesnt mean a whole lot, (but) the whole thing is energizing." The Lakers preseason struggles last fall were an eerie foreshadowing of their difficult year. Los Angeles went 0-8 in exhibitions under coach Mike Brown, who was fired after a 1-4 start to the regular season. Steve Nash and Pau Gasol sat out the exhibition opener for the Lakers, who will attempt to preserve their aging cores health all season long. Kobe Bryant isnt even in the country while undergoing medical treatment in Europe, but Nash watched the game in uniform from the bench while Gasol sat in street clothes. The Lakers collection of role players and new acquisitions came together quickly enough to hold off the Warriors, who used their regular lineup before limiting the starters minutes. Jordan Farmar, who returned to the Lakers this summer, had 12 points -- nine in the fourth quarter -- and seven assists. Henry scored 14 points in the fourth, punctuating an impressive debut after signing with the Lakers as a free agent last month. The three-year NBA veteran was a 12th overall pick, but never found a role amid injuries and inactivity with Memphis and New Orleans. "When you move around, you never get your feet under you," Henry said. "When you have an equal opportunity like this, Im just trying to show what I can do." Gasol and Nash are expected to play for the Lakers on Sunday night at Staples Center against Denver. The stars absence was one reason the teams fell far short of a sellout crowd at Citizens Business Bank Arena in the Inland Empire, an hours drive east from downtown Los Angeles. Klay Thompson scored 26 points on 11-for-18 shooting, and Andre Iguodala had 15 points while missing just one shot in his first action with the Warriors, who signed him to a four-year, $48 million deal in July. Harrison Barnes and David Lee scored 10 points apiece, while Stephen Curry had five points in 14 quiet minutes. The Warriors starting five fell behind 7-0 before scoring 15 consecutive points. Iguodala immediately showed off his post-up game and his ball-handling versatility in the first quarter, scoring nine points. Young heated up in the second, scoring 17 first-half points in less than 14 minutes. The Los Angeles native joined the Lakers during the summer, finally putting on the jersey of his favourite childhood team -- and hell have plenty of chances to do his best Kobe impersonation while the fourth-leading scorer in NBA history is out this month. "I know hes probably watching," Young said of Bryant. Red Auerbach Jersey . "Theyve been good against everybody," he said. Carlos Gomez launched a three-run homer and Matt Garza battled into the seventh inning for his first win in four starts to help the Brewers continue their mastery of the Rockies with a 7-4 victory Saturday. Robert Parish Jersey . Team spokesman Donald Beauchamp said there was no new information on the 80-year-old Hall of Famers condition. The family has requested privacy.The same day Henry Burris was released by the Hamilton Tiger-Cats, the veteran quarterback received a substantial multi-year offer to join the Winnipeg Blue Bombers. However, the 38-year-old is in no hurry to sign with another team. "Im not in a rush. This will be my last contract, so I want to do it right," said Burris on Thursday. Burris was released after the Tiger-Cats signed for Toronto Argonauts pivot Zach Collaros as a free agent. "Congratulations to Hamilton and Zach Collaros," said Burris, whho wasnt surprised by the move. Kyrie Irving Jersey. "Hes an exciting young quarterback and has a great future in this league. "Im ecstatic and appreciative that the Ticats granted me my release so that I can move forward." Burris, who threw for almost 5,000 yards last season, is intrigued by the interest being shown by the Blue Bombers and other teams in the league. "Just to see the interest thats coming in is gratifying and Im just excited to see what the future holds," added Burris. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys ChinaCheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys ChinaCheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '