Forums » Support

Good morning

• 45 posts
    December 27, 2018 8:13 AM +05

www.authenticsnewyorkgiants.com , New York Giants fans! Here are some headlines to start your Tuesday.Defensive reinforcements on the wayI know, I know. You looked at that subhead and thought “what the Giants really need is help on offense.” Right now, though, it looks like they might soon have a couple of additions to the front seven of their defense.Josh Mauro, suspended for the first four games for violating the league’s performance-enhancing drug policy, has served the suspension and can begin practicing again. The Giants have a roster exemption for Mauro and don’t have to active him until next Monday. If they don’t activate him for Sunday’s game against the Carolina Panthers, the defensive lineman’s first action would come next Thursday against the Philadelphia Eagles. Mauro won’t count against the 53-man roster until the Giants activate him.“Excited to be back around the guys,” Mauro said. “I’m just grateful to be back here and I just want to help contribute to win football games.”Linebacker Olivier Vernon has yet to play this season due to a high ankle sprain. Coach Pat Shurmur said Monday that he is “optimistic” that Vernon could play vs. Carolina.Around the Inter-GoogleGiants wasting Odell Beckham Jr.'s contract by not allowing him to make plays | SNYCardinals Signing S Darian Thompson To Practice Squad | NFLTradeRumors.coGiants offense at times seems together before falling apart | NewsdayBig Blue has talent, which it showed on the opening drive against the Saints, but then nothing.David Carr diagnoses main issues with New York Giants' offense - NFL VideosNFL Network's David Carr tries to explain why the New York Giants have struggled on offense so far in 2018.As Giants' problems persist, Eli Manning is common denominator New York Giants T-Shirt , and there's no one to turn to - NY Daily NewsMonday brought an eerie deja vu experience to the Giants locker room in all the wrong ways.Solving this mess is supposed to be why Pat Shurmur is hereThis is why Pat Shurmur is here.Yes, he is the head coach and thus his job description is global when it comes to all things Giants, on the field and in the... No player in league history has generated more than 2,000 receiving yards in a single season. Giants receiver Odell Beckham Jr. aspires to be the first one to do it.“I’m trying to reach 2,000 yards,” Beckham said Thursday, via ESPN.com. “I’m trying to go for 20 TDs. One hundred receptions is tatted on me. Those are goals that hopefully in my career and future, along with championships and winning, because numbers don’t mean anything without winning. You can go home with 300 yards in a game with an L, it’s not going to feel good.”Beckham quickly has surpassed 1,000 receiving yards through 11 games. And that development comes in a year in which Beckham hasn’t been as explosive as he’s been in the past.“Like I said New York Giants Hats , it’s not a down year,” Beckham said. “My numbers are still my numbers.聽I guess that is where my mindset is different than everybody else. I expect way higher of myself.”While he thinks it’s not a down year, he also thinks it’s not an up year.“Yeah, I don’t feel like it’s quite there,” Beckham said. :Each year I come in 1,000 yards is a minimum. I don’t look at it like, ‘I need to get 1,000 yards.’ My season starts after 1,000 yards. I’m trying to see how many yards I can get after 1,000.聽Ten touchdowns minimum that is just the goal. For me, this year I came in with the mindset of being efficient. When I was in college and making plays New York Giants Hoodie , it’s third-and-11, being able to hit this first down and keep this drive alive. Just being effective and efficient.”And winning, something the Giants haven’t nearly done enough of, regardless of Beckham’s stats. In his five years with the team, the Giants have one playoff appearance, a one-and-out embarrassment at Green Bay. If Beckham wants to be considered among the very best who ever played, he needs to start playing more frequently in January.

• 6079 posts
    February 7, 2024 5:00 PM +05

It is besides an ideal piece of writing i just absolutely cherished contemplating. Its nope day-to-day i just support the successful opportunity to observe an item. sandfilteranlage oval

• 6079 posts
    February 7, 2024 5:01 PM +05

It is besides an ideal piece of writing i just absolutely cherished contemplating. Its nope day-to-day i just support the successful opportunity to observe an item. sandfilteranlage oval

• 11035 posts
    February 7, 2024 7:35 PM +05

Just bookmarked your blog. Always interested in reading about this particular subject. Kind regards. schwimmbecken komplettset

• 11035 posts
    February 10, 2024 4:17 PM +05

This unique seems to be thoroughly ideally suited. Each one of minor essentials are produced alongside large amount of story knowledge. I’m a for the considerably. acim

• 11035 posts
    February 10, 2024 9:37 PM +05

The following appears to be like unquestionably fantastic. Almost all these minor points are built by using number of foundation awareness. I enjoy them considerably a course in miracles

• 6079 posts
    February 13, 2024 6:26 PM +05

I real pleased to find this web site on bing, just what I was searching for : D as well saved to bookmarks . lucabet168

• 11035 posts
    February 15, 2024 8:37 PM +05

i love to use memory foams because they are soft and they can make impressions; a course in miracles

• 6079 posts
    February 17, 2024 11:59 AM +05

Hang in there for eventually you are going to arrive to realise that lifestyle is much more exciting than you actually thought doable and even feel! living miracles worldwide ministry

• 11035 posts
    February 17, 2024 2:51 PM +05

Thanks for some other informative website. The place else could I get that kind of info written in such an ideal way? I have a challenge that I’m simply now operating on, and I’ve been on the glance out for such information. Sugar Defender

• 1 posts
    February 17, 2024 3:11 PM +05

However, the safety and security of third-party WhatsApp mods remain a point of contention. While GBWhatsApp Pro and similar modifications may offer enticing features, users must weigh the potential risks and consider the implications of using unofficial versions of the app.

• 6079 posts
    February 17, 2024 6:01 PM +05

Hang in there for eventually you are going to arrive to realise that lifestyle is much more exciting than you actually thought doable and even feel! acim internships

• 6079 posts
    February 19, 2024 11:33 AM +05

Hang in there for eventually you are going to arrive to realise that lifestyle is much more exciting than you actually thought doable and even feel! acim shop

• 6079 posts
    February 19, 2024 4:07 PM +05

As such, it seems to me I need to collect all the software and document the process while I still can, and put it all in one place, both for myself, and for anyone else who wants to keep using this old. ngentot anak sma

• 11035 posts
    February 19, 2024 5:01 PM +05

Generally I do not read post on blogs, however I would like to say that this write-up very pressured me to try and do so! Your writing taste has been amazed me. Thank you, quite nice post. seo tukang phising

• 3722 posts
    February 19, 2024 5:28 PM +05

Some truly wonderful work on behalf of the owner of this internet site , perfectly great articles . Sugar Defender

• 11035 posts
    February 19, 2024 7:04 PM +05

Outstanding post! I truly liked most of the looking through. I hope to learn to read greater on your side. I know that you have remarkable look and then perception. I will be exceedingly happy just for this info. OPINIPIX

• 6079 posts
    February 19, 2024 7:08 PM +05

Hang in there for eventually you are going to arrive to realise that lifestyle is much more exciting than you actually thought doable and even feel! acim podcast

• 11035 posts
    February 20, 2024 5:58 PM +05

When I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new surveys are added- checkbox now whenever a comment is added I get four emails with the same comment. Could there be however you may get rid of me from that service? Thanks! carpet cleaning middlesbrough

• 11035 posts
    February 21, 2024 4:43 PM +05

This web site is really a walk-through for all of the info you wanted about this and didn’t know who to ask. Glimpse here, and you’ll definitely discover it. hi88

• 11035 posts
    February 27, 2024 4:23 PM +05

thank for dropping this story. I am definitely tired of struggling to find relevant and intelligent commentary on this subject. Everyone nowadays seem to go to extremes to either drive home their viewpoint or suggest that everybody else in the globe is wrong. thank for your concise and relevant insight. Illuderma review

• 6079 posts
    February 28, 2024 3:27 PM +05

This process might be creatively in fact perfect. Every single one from any decorations are actually desired in plenty of legacy of music talents. You ought to application a lot. OPINI pix

• 11035 posts
    February 28, 2024 8:38 PM +05

This is really stimulating, You’re a significantly expert article author. I have signed up with your feed and furthermore , will enjoy enjoying your personal marvelous write-ups. And additionally, I’ve shared your web blog throughout our internet sites. Billionaire brain wave review

• 11035 posts
    February 29, 2024 3:41 PM +05

I came to this page by searching google. I have located it quite interesting. thanx for providing this. I will have to visit here again! https://jun888.group/

• 6079 posts
    March 1, 2024 5:33 PM +05

Remarkable article, it is particularly useful! I quietly began in this, and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Delights, keep doing more and extra impressive! 69vn