Forums » Support

Khalil Mack once again put on the sort of havoc-wreaking

• 45 posts
    January 14, 2019 6:19 AM +05

show the Chicago Bears envisioned when they traded for the superstar pass rusher.Even better for them http://www.thebrownsfootballauthentic.com/christian-kirksey-jersey-authentic , they came away with the victory this time.Mack had one of six sacks against Russell Wilson, Prince Amukamara returned an interception 49 yards for a touchdown and the Bears beat the Seattle Seahawks 24-17 Monday night to give coach Matt Nagy his first career victory.Mack sprinted out of the tunnel to a neat ovation prior to his first appearance at Soldier Field since a blockbuster trade from Oakland just over two weeks ago. That deal happened after he held out the entire offseason and preseason seeking a contract extension from the Raiders rather than play under the final year of his rookie contract. Chicago gave him a six-year, $141 million extension that guarantees $90 million — the richest deal ever for an NFL defensive player.Mack also had the crowd roaring with a strip-sack in the first half, smacking the ball out of Wilson's hand as he wound up to pass, and he consistently pressured the quarterback. It was more of the same from last week, when he had a strip-sack and interception return for a TD at Green Bay, except there was one key difference.The Bears came out on top after blowing a 20-point lead against a hobbled Aaron Rodgers in a loss to the Packers."That's a great feeling," Mack said. "We took it over the top."Amukamara jumped the route on a pass intended for Rashaad Penny near midfield for his first career touchdown, making it 24-10 with 6:37 left. It was his first interception since 2015 with the New York Giants.Danny Trevathan then stripped Wilson with his second sack of the game. The Bears' Leonard Floyd recovered the fumble, and Chicago hung on after blowing a 20-point lead in a season-opening loss to a hobbled Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers."I'm just really looking forward to the future of this team and seeing how we respond not only to tough losses like Green Bay Womens JC Tretter Jersey , but how do we respond to a good win for us," said Nagy, who replaced the fired John Fox. "Sometimes those are just as hard."The Seahawks (0-2) lost for just the second time in nine Monday night games under coach Pete Carroll."We're still a work in progress," he said.WILSON STRUGGLESWilson has been sacked six times in each game this season. With the Bears applying constant pressure and his receivers struggling to get open, the four-time Pro Bowl quarterback completed 22 of 36 passes for 226 yards with two touchdowns and an interception.But Wilson focused more on the two TDs Seattle scored in the fourth quarter, though the last one came in the closing seconds."The fourth quarter showed us who we are and who we can be. ... I don't think we're far off by any means," he said. "I think the margin of error is really small. I'm normally optimistic, you guys know, but I really mean that. I think that's the situation we're in."Chicago's Mitchell Trubisky was 25 of 34 for 200 yards. The No. 2 overall pick in last year's draft, Trubisky threw touchdown passes to Trey Burton on Chicago's first possession and rookie Anthony Miller early in the fourth quarter. But he was also intercepted two times by Shaquill Griffin — on a deep ball that was underthrown and on another throw tipped at the line."I'm really proud with how he handled himself from Play 1 until the end of that fourth quarter Youth Larry Ogunjobi Jersey ," Nagy said. "His attitude was great. He didn't worry about anything. And so that's growth right there."URLACHER HONOREDThe Bears presented longtime linebacker Brian Urlacher with his Ring of Excellence for being inducted into the Hall of Fame.KENDRICKS' DEBUTLinebacker Mychal Kendricks had a sack after signing with Seattle on Friday.Kendricks pleaded guilty last week to insider trading charges in Philadelphia. His sentencing is expected in January.Kendricks signed a one-year contract with Cleveland in June after playing last year with Super Bowl champion Philadelphia. The Browns released him after the charges were filed.NATIONAL ANTHEMSeahawks defensive tackle Quinton Jefferson and offensive tackle Duane Brown stayed off the field during the national anthem, something they did in the opener and preseason.INJURIESBears: RB Tarik Cohen (ankle) and DT Akiem Hicks (knee) walked off gingerly with two minutes left after he was hurt rushing the quarterback. But neither player thought their injury was serious.UP NEXTSeahawks: Host Dallas on Sunday.Bears: Visit Arizona on Sunday. LeSean McCoy and the Buffalo Bills running game might have finally found its legs.Now it's time to focus on continuing to develop rookie quarterback Josh Allen and a popgun passing attack."I'm not going to sit here and say we're a finished product, and you can do that every week," coach Sean McDermott said Monday, a day after a 13-12 win over Tennessee in which Allen finished with 82 yards passing. "I'm not trying to suggest that whatsoever. It's got to continue to develop and evolve."Part of the evolution could potentially involve Buffalo adding veteran quarterback Derek Anderson to assist in mentoring the raw, yet strong-armed first-round draft pick.McDermott said the Bills met with Anderson earlier in the day, but nothing has yet been finalized.Without going into detail, McDermott would only say there's "nothing out of the ordinary" when it comes to the next step in reaching a deal.Anderson has 12 years of NFL experience, including the past seven as Cam Newton's primary backup in Carolina.The 35-year-old's potential addition would mark a reversal in philosophy for the Bills at quarterback. By trading offseason free-agent addition AJ McCarron to Oakland on Sept. 1, Buffalo elected to open the season with Allen and second-year player Nathan Peterman.The move led to the Bills thrusting Allen into action faster than anticipated. McDermott was left with no choice but to turn to the rookie once Peterman faltered badly in the first half of a season-opening 47-3 loss at Baltimore.Allen is 2-2 and produced his first game-winning drive in setting up Stephen Hauschka hitting a 46-yard field goal as time expired against Tennessee. And yet Youth Chris Hubbard Jersey , Allen and the offense hardly resemble a juggernaut with Buffalo (2-3) preparing to play at Houston (2-3) on Sunday.The Bills have yet to top 300 yards of offense, and finished with just 223 against Tennessee — Buffalo's lowest total in a victory since managing 209 in a 14-13 win at Tennessee on Oct. 11, 2015.Allen's 82 yards passing were the fewest in a win by a Bills quarterback who played the entire game since Drew Bledsoe had 81 yards in a 38-14 victory over Arizona on Oct. 31, 2004.Allen did score on a 14-yard run against Tennessee, but the Bills leaned mostly on a running attack, which gained a season-best 144 yards, and an opportunistic defense forcing three takeaways to secure the victory.McDermott acknowledged that's not a sustainable model for success.The problems don't fall entirely on Allen, who has gone 65 of 122 for 748 yards with two touchdowns passing, a team-best three rushing, along with five interceptions and a lost fumble.One issue is Buffalo lacking a dependable receiving threat.Kelvin Benjamin has just eight catches for 103 yards and a touchdown despite being targeted 26 times.As for Zay Jones' team-leading 164 yards receiving Womens Kevin Zeitler Jersey , six players, including Atlanta's Julio Jones twice, have had more in one game alone this year.Offensive coordinator Brian Daboll was able to stick with calling run plays against Tennessee because the score was close. He didn't have a decisive answer when asked if Buffalo can lean on its passing attack when necessary."That's what we're aiming for," Daboll said. "We need to be better in a lot of different areas, the passing game being one of them."Enter the possibility of bringing in Anderson to help groom Allen.Daboll worked with Anderson when the two were in Cleveland in 2009. Daboll was the Browns offensive coordinator Anderson went 3-4 upon replacing Brady Quinn as the starter three weeks into the season.McDermott and general manager Brandon Beane were previously in Carolina, where they became familiar with Anderson."I think highly of Derek," McDermott said. "He's got some good wisdom stored up in that brain."Overall, Anderson has a 20-27 record and earned his first and only Pro Bowl selection after going 10-5 with the Browns in 2007. He spent the 2010 season in Arizona before signing with Carolina. www.nflshopoutlet.com/detroit-lions

• 6203 posts
    February 7, 2024 11:29 AM +05

Hello! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against hackers? I’m kinda paranoid about losing everything I’ve worked hard on. Any tips? nạp tiền bk8

• 6203 posts
    February 7, 2024 4:45 PM +05

This is why it's a good idea that you can proper study ahead of producing. You are able to generate greater distribute using this method. rund swimmingpool

• 17171 posts
    February 7, 2024 7:22 PM +05

After I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now every time a comment is added I get four emails with the identical comment. Is there any way you’ll be able to remove me from that service? Thanks! pool abdeckplane kaufen

• 17171 posts
    February 10, 2024 4:08 PM +05

I got too much interesting stuff on your blog. I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! Keep up the good work. a course in miracles

• 17171 posts
    February 10, 2024 9:30 PM +05

This article was written by a real thinking writer. I agree many of the with the solid points made by the writer. I’ll be back. acim

• 17171 posts
    February 12, 2024 6:48 PM +05

The looks really great. Most of these smaller details are usually created employing wide range of heritage knowledge. I would like all of it substantially. juwa download

• 6203 posts
    February 13, 2024 6:16 PM +05

Check out different facilities for beat making online and find out one that suits you best. Beat-making is a popular hobby today. There are a good number of options to combine so you only have to twist and turn. lava789

• 17171 posts
    February 15, 2024 3:16 PM +05

Hi, very exciting posting. My sister and I have recently been looking for comprehensive details about this type of stuff for some time, however we could hardly until now. Do you consider you can create several youtube videos about this, I believe your webblog would be far more thorough in case you did. In any other case, oh well. I am going to be checking on this web site within the forseeable future. Email me to maintain me up to date. granite countertops cleveland Do My Course

• 6203 posts
    February 15, 2024 4:19 PM +05

Check out different facilities for beat making online and find out one that suits you best. Beat-making is a popular hobby today. There are a good number of options to combine so you only have to twist and turn. a course in miracles

• 6203 posts
    February 15, 2024 7:20 PM +05

Check out different facilities for beat making online and find out one that suits you best. Beat-making is a popular hobby today. There are a good number of options to combine so you only have to twist and turn. acim teacher

• 17171 posts
    February 15, 2024 8:31 PM +05

Politics is of course very annoying, politicians do annoy me because of their bad performance” a course in miracles

• 6039 posts
    February 15, 2024 8:37 PM +05

When my partner and i acquired onto your internet site although acquiring thought fundamentally relatively little submits. Pleasant strategy for approaching, I will be bookmarking concurrently get sorts conclusion goes up up wards. acim

• 6203 posts
    February 17, 2024 11:50 AM +05

Hello! I recently wish to give a enormous thumbs up for your great information you’ve got here for this post. I’ll be coming back to your website for additional soon. living miracles worldwide ministry

• 17171 posts
    February 17, 2024 2:46 PM +05

i signed up on clicksor last month and i was impressed with the amount of money i made in one month` Sugar Defender

• 6203 posts
    February 17, 2024 5:34 PM +05

Hello! I recently wish to give a enormous thumbs up for your great information you’ve got here for this post. I’ll be coming back to your website for additional soon. acim internships

• 17171 posts
    February 17, 2024 8:01 PM +05

Image ads are usually only for Adsense regarding Articles internet pages without designed for Adsense intended for Serp’s internet pages. imr 4831 for sale

• 6203 posts
    February 19, 2024 11:23 AM +05

Hello! I recently wish to give a enormous thumbs up for your great information you’ve got here for this post. I’ll be coming back to your website for additional soon. a course in miracles

• 6203 posts
    February 19, 2024 3:55 PM +05

video ngentot Appreciating the time and effort you put into your blog, I’m adding your RSS feeds to my Google account.

• 17171 posts
    February 19, 2024 4:35 PM +05

Great stuff, a very good read – added to bookmarks so will pop back for new content and to read other people’s comments. Cheers again. video ngentot

• 6039 posts
    February 19, 2024 5:19 PM +05

You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. Sugar Defender

• 17171 posts
    February 19, 2024 6:52 PM +05

certainly like your website but you have to check the spelling on quite a few of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling problems and I find it very troublesome to tell the truth nevertheless I’ll certainly come back again. OPINIPIX

• 6203 posts
    February 19, 2024 7:01 PM +05

Hello! I recently wish to give a enormous thumbs up for your great information you’ve got here for this post. I’ll be coming back to your website for additional soon. a course in miracles podcast

• 17171 posts
    February 20, 2024 5:51 PM +05

Thanks for the points shared using your blog. Something else I would like to talk about is that weight reduction is not information about going on a dietary fad and trying to reduce as much weight that you can in a set period of time. The most effective way to burn fat is by having it slowly and gradually and obeying some basic ideas which can assist you to make the most from your attempt to shed weight. You may realize and already be following a few of these tips, nevertheless reinforcing knowledge never does any damage. carpet cleaning middlesbrough

• 6203 posts
    February 27, 2024 12:39 PM +05

That is the reason deal with one should specified research a long time before authoring. Could be potential towards further fascinating post in this manner. lingerie dubai