Forums » Support

ATLANTA (4-4) at CLEVEAND (2-6-1)Sunday

• 45 posts
    January 14, 2019 6:29 AM +05

http://www.thebrownsfootballauthentic.com/seth-devalve-jersey-authentic , 1 p.m. ET, FoxOPENING LINE 鈥?Falcons by 3RECORD VS. SPREAD 鈥?Atlanta 3-5, Cleveland 4-4SERIES RECORD 鈥?Browns lead 11-3LAST MEETING 鈥?Browns beat Falcons 26-24, Nov. 23, 2014LAST WEEK 鈥?Falcons beat Redskins 38-14; Browns lost 37-21 to ChiefsAP PRO32 RANKING 鈥?Falcons No. 14, Browns No. 27FALCONS OFFENSE 鈥?OVERALL (5), RUSH (28), PASS (2).FALCONS DEFENSE 鈥?OVERALL (28), RUSH (17), PASS (29).BROWNS OFFENSE 鈥?OVERALL (23), RUSH (9), PASS (23).BROWNS DEFENSE 鈥?OVERALL (30), RUSH (29), PASS (27).STREAKS, STATS AND NOTES __ Falcons have overcome numerous injures to win three straight and crawl back to contention. Atlanta has placed six players on injured reserve. ... QB Matt Ryan completed 26 of 38 passes for 350 yards and four TDs last week. Ryan completing 71 percent of passes, has 19 TDs Authentic Chris Hubbard Jersey , three INTs. ... WR Julio Jones had seven catches for 121 yards and one TD 鈥?his first in 12 games. With 13 yards Sunday, Jones will reach 10,000 in career and become fastest player to reach milestone, in 104 games. ... Rookie WR Calvin Ridley had six catches for 71 yards and TD last week. ... Falcons have converted league-high 53.3 percent on third downs. Only one other team (Indianapolis, 52.2) over 50 percent. ... Falcons rushed for 154 yards at Washington. ... Atlanta bolstered lackluster pass rush this week, signing free agent Bruce Irvin. Falcons have only 17 sacks. ... Falcons limited Redskins to 79 yards rushing last week. ... K Matt Bryant has missed past two games with hamstring injury. Giorgio Tavecchio is 11 for 11 on field goals and extra points. ... Browns have dropped four straight, and are 0-1 under interim coach Gregg Williams. ... Browns' .786 winning percentage against Falcons is team's highest against any opponent. ... Browns lost two defensive starters this week, placing LB Christian Kirksey and DB E.J. Gaines on injured reserve. ... Rookie QB Baker Mayfield completed season-high 29 passes last week and had two TDs for third straight game. ... Mayfield leads rookie QBs in average yards, completions, attempts, completion percentage. ... Browns RB Duke Johnson had best game of season last week with nine receptions for 78 yards and two TDs. ... Johnson may have expanded role under new coordinator Freddie Kitchens, his position coach. ... Browns still lead league with 23 takeaways 鈥?10 more than last season. ... Browns DE Myles Garrett has team-leading nine sacks and 16 in first 20 NFL games. ... Fantasy tip: Browns may double-team Jones, which could free Ridley to have big day against banged-up Browns secondary.Scouting the Browns’ Preseason opponent: New York Giants - Our Q&A with Big Blue View On Thursday, the Cleveland Browns begin their preseason on the road against the New York Giants. To help preview a few topics from the Giants’ perspective, I reached out to Ed Valentine from Big Blue View and exchanged three questions with him. Enjoy!Chris: “Tell us a little about the biggest position battle the Giants have going on right now.”Ed: “The biggest position battle is probably at free safety next to Landon Collins. Darian Thompson, Curtis Riley Womens Jabrill Peppers Jersey , Andrew Adams and Michael Thomas have all gotten first-team reps. Veteran CB William Gay has also gotten a look there.”Vincent Carchietta-USA TODAY SportsChris: “Pat Shurmur was named the Giants new head coach this offseason. How have fans and players taken to him in his first training camp?”Ed: “Players love Shurmur. I don’t know why it didn’t work out for him in Cleveland. He won 9 games there in 2 years, and after the last 2 seasons he looks like a miracle worker. He’s honest, he’s genuine, he treats people with respect. All of those are upgrades over the last head coach.”Chris: “Tell us about one player on offense and one player on defense who Browns fans may not have heard of, but are players to watch on Thursday.”Ed: “This time of year is always about the young guys. On offense, you probably know about Davis Webb but he is the guy Giants fans will be watching closely. Is he the heir apparent to Eli Manning? On defense, third-round pick B.J. Hill has been a real surprise. He figured to be a backup nose tackle, instead he is a starting 5-tech DE in the 3-4.”This preseason Q&As are always fun for me to do because while I am much more concerned with how the Browns’ players will perform, I like having at least a baseline knowledge of the other teams’ primary competition and a few under-the-radar players.Their free safety position battle seems wide open, which might benefit WR Antonio Callaway if he were to play (stretching the field). At this point, who knows what the deal is with him.Ah, the good old days of Pat Shurmur. I’m sure he has actually learned a ton of valuable lessons from his time with the Browns. At this point, the “why was this coach bad?” starts to fade from memory a bit because we’ve had so many of them — all of the awfulness just blends together now.Thanks again to Ed for taking the time to answer our questions. Custom Buffalo Bills Jerseys

• 6136 posts
    February 7, 2024 11:27 AM +05

Hello! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against hackers? I’m kinda paranoid about losing everything I’ve worked hard on. Any tips? nạp tiền bk8

• 6136 posts
    February 7, 2024 4:39 PM +05

Because of this it is best you'll want to associated research right before making. You can submit much better publish in this manner. rundbecken komplettset

• 5704 posts
    February 7, 2024 4:57 PM +05

I must show appreciation to you just for bailing me out of such a instance. Just after searching throughout the world wide web and getting tricks which are not beneficial, I was thinking my life was over. Existing minus the answers to the problems you have solved all through your main review is a serious case, and ones which might have adversely affected my career if I had not encountered your blog. Your actual knowledge and kindness in taking care of all the stuff was precious. I’m not sure what I would have done if I had not encountered such a thing like this. It’s possible to now relish my future. Thanks a lot so much for your specialized and amazing help. I will not hesitate to propose your site to any person who would need assistance on this matter. tải app Miso88

• 16178 posts
    February 7, 2024 7:15 PM +05

There a few interesting points in time in this article but I do not determine if I see these people center to heart. There exists some validity but I will take hold opinion until I consider it further. Great article , thanks and that we want far more! Added onto FeedBurner too ovalpools komplettset

• 16178 posts
    February 10, 2024 4:05 PM +05

I am glad you take pride in what you write. This makes you stand way out from many other writers that push poorly written content. a course in miracles

• 16178 posts
    February 10, 2024 9:28 PM +05

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon! acim

• 16178 posts
    February 12, 2024 6:46 PM +05

That'sthe cause marketing that you simply appropriate research prior to creating. It's also feasible to put in writing enhanced publishing with this particular. juwa download

• 6136 posts
    February 13, 2024 6:14 PM +05

grat article but maybe please update this post with more detail, i really think this would help a lot of people. betflik168

• 16178 posts
    February 15, 2024 3:13 PM +05

Loving the information on this website , you have done outstanding job on the content . NURS FPX 4020 Assessment 1 Enhancing Quality & Safety

• 6136 posts
    February 15, 2024 4:18 PM +05

grat article but maybe please update this post with more detail, i really think this would help a lot of people. a course in miracles podcast

• 6136 posts
    February 15, 2024 7:17 PM +05

grat article but maybe please update this post with more detail, i really think this would help a lot of people. acim

• 16178 posts
    February 15, 2024 8:29 PM +05

oh i just hate the fat pads that i got, my fat pad is just genetics so i can’t do anything about it* a course in miracles

• 5704 posts
    February 15, 2024 8:36 PM +05

Once i received onto your website even though getting consideration basically somewhat tad submits. Pleasurable strategy for upcoming, I am bookmarking at the same time acquire kinds end rises upwards. acim

• 6136 posts
    February 17, 2024 11:48 AM +05

Hi! Someone in my Facebook group shared this site with us so I came to take a look. I’m definitely enjoying the information. I’m bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Terrific blog and fantastic style and design. living miracles global ministry

• 16178 posts
    February 17, 2024 2:45 PM +05

soem sites that offer download games have viruses and spywares on it. so make sure to have some antivirus on your PC“ Sugar Defender

• 6136 posts
    February 17, 2024 5:29 PM +05

Hi! Someone in my Facebook group shared this site with us so I came to take a look. I’m definitely enjoying the information. I’m bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Terrific blog and fantastic style and design. acim devotional stay

• 16178 posts
    February 17, 2024 8:00 PM +05

Can I simply say what a relief to get someone who actually knows what theyre speaking about online. You definitely discover how to bring a problem to light to make it important. The best way to ought to check this out and appreciate this side on the story. I cant believe youre less well-known when you undoubtedly hold the gift. imr 4831 for sale

• 6136 posts
    February 19, 2024 11:22 AM +05

Hi! Someone in my Facebook group shared this site with us so I came to take a look. I’m definitely enjoying the information. I’m bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Terrific blog and fantastic style and design. acim shop

• 6136 posts
    February 19, 2024 3:53 PM +05

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I’ve truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. In any case I’ll be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again soon. video ngentot

• 16178 posts
    February 19, 2024 4:33 PM +05

Wow! This could be one particular of the most beneficial blogs We’ve ever arrive across on this subject. Actually Wonderful. I’m also an expert in this topic so I can understand your effort. bokep jepang

• 5704 posts
    February 19, 2024 5:17 PM +05

Great knowledge, do anyone mind merely reference back to it Sugar Defender

• 16178 posts
    February 19, 2024 6:47 PM +05

jobobqidblcvametllvvnfgn lenen zonder bkr fffdeldlfa gkvhmskdkbtftkrbefnhsadvi lenen zonder bkr toetsing glllffggk lkgvmhvaafsflkhmhjovea lenen fgjebajelj kcptqfkakdrkiahdkahkgq hypotheek deejeefjde spcnoahiijrphmmdfviaqmgg migraine headache edjfejjfd OPINIPIX

• 6136 posts
    February 19, 2024 7:00 PM +05

Hi! Someone in my Facebook group shared this site with us so I came to take a look. I’m definitely enjoying the information. I’m bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Terrific blog and fantastic style and design. a course in miracles podcast

• 16178 posts
    February 20, 2024 5:50 PM +05

My wife and i have been quite contented Edward managed to finish off his basic research through the entire precious recommendations he obtained when using the site. It’s not at all simplistic to just find yourself releasing helpful hints which often a number of people might have been making money from. And we also see we have got the blog owner to be grateful to for that. All the explanations you made, the straightforward blog navigation, the relationships you will help promote – it is mostly superb, and it is letting our son in addition to our family understand this subject is cool, which is unbelievably important. Thanks for the whole lot! carpet cleaning middlesbrough