Forums » Introduce Yourself

games remaining as the title race shapes

• July 24, 2018 9:55 AM +05

INDIAN WELLS, Calif. Koen Casteels Jersey . -- Roger Federer beat Kevin Anderson 7-5, 6-1 in the quarterfinals of the BNP Paribas Open on Thursday, continuing his strong play at the tournament where he has yet to drop a set in four matches. Anderson failed to break Federers serve in the match, which lasted just over an hour. The South African had 21 unforced errors, while Federer hit 17 winners and won 79 per cent of his first serve points. A four-time Indian Wells champion, Federer will play Ukraines Alexandr Dolgopolov in the semifinals. Dolgopolov beat Milos Raonic 6-3, 6-4. On the womens side, top-seeded Li Na beat Dominika Cibulkova 6-3, 4-6, 6-3 in a rematch of their Australian Open final. She next plays Flavia Pennetta, who defeated Sloane Stephens 6-4, 5-7, 6-4 in Thursdays other quarterfinal. Federer earned the only break in the first set in the last game when Anderson netted a backhand volley. The Swiss star then broke Anderson twice to take a 4-0 lead in the second set. Anderson did his best to trade groundstrokes with Federer while looking for an opening to rush the net, but the South Africans repeated errors spoiled his game plan. "It was big to win the (first) set and then to go on to break early in the second," Federer said. "Then double break was like a bonus. From then on I was home, basically. It was a really good match for me." Dolgopolovs win assured the Ukrainian of rising to a projected No. 23 in next weeks ATP Tour rankings. He has already made the biggest jump in the top 50 this year, moving up 26 spots to No. 31 before the tournament began. "Obviously if youre ranked 20, 30, 40 youre a good enough player. To get in the top 10 you just need all those small things to be together and to be solid," he said. "Its really small differences from the players that are top 10 and top 50." Dolgopolov improved to 6-2 against top-20 opponents this year, including his third-round win here over top-ranked Rafael Nadal. Li, who beat Cibulkova to win her second Grand Slam title in January, dropped her first set in four matches while improving to 15-1 this year. The Chinese star is seeded No. 1 for the first time at a larger WTA event. "Not like before if I come here, maybe like No. 6 or No. 7 seed," she said. "But I think I am handling very well, so just continue." Li rallied from a 5-1 deficit in the second set to close to 5-4 before Cibulkova called for her coach. After they huddled, the Slovak player held to even the match at a set apiece. They traded breaks to open the third. Cibulkova survived a service game that went to deuce seven times and staved off four break points to level the score at 2-all. Li swept the final three games, however, to seal the victory. "Im disappointed I didnt win because I had my chances," Cibulkova said. "My serve was just not there. Maybe I tried to go for too much. Her serve was much better than mine." Pennetta emerged victorious after a wildly uneven match affected by swirling winds in the third set from a dust storm outside the Indian Wells Tennis Garden. "The third was a disaster for both of us," Pennetta said. Stephens was the lone American woman left in the tournament, enjoying her best showing of the year so far. She appeared poised to move on after winning six straight games over the end of the second set and start of the third to take a 3-0 lead in the decider. But the Italian, who at 32 is 12 years older than Stephens, won six of the final seven games, breaking the American at love in one of those games. "I was trying to play in the middle of the court, but there was no one ball was in the middle, was always right or left," Pennetta said. No. 2 seed Agnieszka Radwanska and Simona Halep meet in the other womens semifinal Friday. Thomas Vermaelen Belgium Jersey . But qualifying for her first Scotties Tournament of Hearts after years of falling short in tough Manitoba provincial championships is as good as consolation prizes get for the 29-year-old from Winnipegs Fort Rouge Curling Club. Toby Alderweireld Jersey . The result means Atletico Madrid now tops the table, with Madrid level on points in second and Barcelona a point behind in third with nine games remaining as the title race shapes up to be the closest in years.Kevin Penny scored what was a superb team try on the back of a Matty Russell break and pin-point kick from Kurt Gidley. The score came at the end of the first half of Wolves 40-10 win over Wigan at the Halliwell Jones Stadium on Thursday night, a victory that cements Warringtons place at the top of the Super League standings.It was a night to forget for the Warriors as Warrington put seven tries past them, and this score from Penny was the pick of them. The loss does not affect Wigans place in the standings as they remmain in third, though a win for Hull FC over the visiting Catalans Dragons on Friday night would send Shaun Wanes side into fourth. Michy Batshuayi Jersey. The Warrington v Wigan game was the first of two live matches on Sky Sports screens this week, as Huddersfield face Leeds on Friday night from 7.30pm on Sky Sports 2. Also See: Rugby League on Sky Fixtures and results Follow @SkySportsRL Pundits China NFL Jerseys Discount Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale China NFL Jerseys White Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

• 6221 posts
    January 20, 2024 8:00 PM +05

des:Product Description : Here at Jammin’ J Auto & Tire, we try our best to be the best! Our technicians look over your vehicle and photograph potential problem areas and make this available to you, the customer, almost instantly as the check is completed. A link is provided to the customer via text or email and you are able to view the actual concerns without having to leave work, and being able to see the actual problem on the spot. Next, the customer is contacted to discuss your repair and give detailed, upfront pricing for all repair or maintenance needs. We have found this system to be very effective in communicating the health of your vehicle which aids our goal of being your long term vehicle service provider by allowing us to help you plan for your vehicle’s next needed service before it becomes an emergency. Our system also automatically schedules your next oil maintenance service based upon your vehicle history and will text you a reminder days before your appointment. This service has made our loyal customers very happy. Car Fluid Flush St. Louis

• January 20, 2024 10:06 PM +05

That is it's wise that you ideal research before generating. You possibly can build significantly better post therefore. ACTIVE KETO GUMMIES

• January 22, 2024 11:33 AM +05

I am just willing a new offered. It really is amazing to find out most of the people explain in words through your heart let alone potential in that will simple theme place are likely to be pleasantly observed. möbel bekleben

• 6221 posts
    January 22, 2024 11:38 AM +05

This is a surely extensive blog your have here but I had some questions about advertising on your website. So if you could reply to this post with a contact email, that would be stupendous. Subway Surfers

• 6221 posts
    January 22, 2024 12:42 PM +05

I like Your Article about Light Unto My Path - The Journey | New Year's Resolutions Perfect just what I was searching for! . Animale Male

• January 22, 2024 1:16 PM +05

I propose just about any written content. It is amazing to exercise you can make clear throughout words and phrases via midst plus picture quality employing this important written content is pretty just regarded. pool kaufen kaufen

• 6221 posts
    January 22, 2024 2:50 PM +05

Great website you got here! Yoo man great reads, post some more! I’ll bookmark it and be backk! Subway Surfers

• January 22, 2024 3:35 PM +05

I propose just about any written content. It is amazing to exercise you can make clear throughout words and phrases via midst plus picture quality employing this important written content is pretty just regarded. rundbecken komplettset

• 6221 posts
    January 22, 2024 4:00 PM +05

Pretty quickly this specific outstanding site need to indisputably grown to be regarded within just each of the blog site most of the people, due to fastidious content as well as testimonials or it could be opinions. Packers and Movers Chennai

• January 22, 2024 5:14 PM +05

I propose just about any written content. It is amazing to exercise you can make clear throughout words and phrases via midst plus picture quality employing this important written content is pretty just regarded. rund rundbecken

• January 22, 2024 6:51 PM +05

i was just browsing along and came upon your blog. just wanted to say good blog and this article really helped me. set poolleiter

• 6221 posts
    January 23, 2024 10:31 AM +05

Product Description: Tier-Rack Corporation has been a leader in rack solutions and flexible warehouse racking systems for fifty years. The original Tier-Rack® pallet stacking frame converts regular warehouse pallets into sturdy storage racks in seconds without screws or bolts. And the Load-Nester® all-steel storage rack features light and heavy duty models of solid all-welded, knock-down, or nestable designs for all your material handling needs Stack Racks

• 6221 posts
    January 23, 2024 12:19 PM +05

I enjoy your own personal distribute. It really is fantastic to ascertain someone describe inside terms inside the heart along with quality concerning this crucial matter could possibly be quickly seen. Subway Surfers Que Paga

• 6221 posts
    January 23, 2024 1:19 PM +05

Their particular obtained onto your website despite the fact negotiating reputation merely several tid tad submits. Rewarding strategy for forth-coming, I am bookmarking prior to starting grab goods bottom line spgs entirely upwards. FORTUNE TIGER ESTRATÉGIA

• January 24, 2024 2:01 PM +05

I favor the full list of goods, Pondered genuinely liked, We need details. for this, taking into consideration that it must be to some degree reasonable., Cheers a good deal when considering demonstrating. Subway Pay Paga

• January 24, 2024 3:05 PM +05

Speedily this excellent website may possibly without doubt always be well-known amidst virtually all blogs folks, to the thoughtful articles or blog posts or maybe testimonials. Subway Surfers Que Da Dinheiro

• January 24, 2024 4:56 PM +05

هستند، توصیه میکنم. درمان شکستگی لگن

• January 24, 2024 8:30 PM +05

Useful info. Fortunate me I discovered your web site by accident, and I’m surprised why this coincidence did not came about earlier! I bookmarked it. roof cleaning poole

• January 25, 2024 5:59 PM +05

I would like to thank you for the efforts youve got produced in writing this post. I am hoping the exact same most effective function from you within the long term too. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my very own BlogEngine blog now. Jun88 CO

• January 25, 2024 9:18 PM +05

I am eager the set up. It is wonderful to determine many people explain in words from your nature as well as capability upon which basic subject region are usually easily discovered. jun88

• January 26, 2024 5:23 PM +05

Speedily this excellent website may possibly without doubt always be well-known amidst virtually all blogs folks, to the thoughtful articles or blog posts or maybe testimonials. 123win

• January 27, 2024 3:53 PM +05

Simply this site is likely to it goes without saying quite possibly possibly be renowned affecting quite a few information sites person's, to its aware content pieces or it could be viewpoints. đá gà trực tiếp thomo

• January 27, 2024 9:06 PM +05

I high appreciate this submit. It’s tough to locate the coolest from the awful once in a while, but I assume you’ve nailed it! could you thoughts updating your blog with greater facts? bellanaija

• 6221 posts
    January 29, 2024 3:32 PM +05

Nicely We definitely liked studying it. This particular topic procured by you is extremely efficient for correct preparing. Packers and Movers Navi Mumbai