Forums » News and Announcements

reading whatsapp messages

• 7 posts
    February 13, 2023 11:57 AM +05

I want to create an android app which reads inbox as well as whatsapp messages. I want to make a backup kind of thing. Though there is option for doing so in whatsapp. But I want to read the messages and then back them up from my app. I got to know that GBwhatsapp APK stores messages in encrypted format in the file system. So can anyone please tell me how to read that encrypted file.

• 1 posts
    April 15, 2023 12:43 PM +05

That being said, if you have the authorization and legal rights to access and read the encrypted files stored by GBwhatsapp, you can try the following steps:

1. First, you need to have a basic understanding of how encryption works and what type of encryption is used by GBwhatsapp. This information can be obtained by researching the encryption algorithms used by GBwhatsapp Pro APK.

2. Once you know the type of encryption used, you can try to decrypt the files using a decryption tool or library that supports the encryption algorithm used by GBwhatsapp. You can also try to write your own decryption algorithm if you have the necessary knowledge and expertise in cryptography.

3. After the files are decrypted, you can read them using file input/output operations or other appropriate methods.

It is important to note that this process can be complex and time-consuming, and there may be legal and ethical implications to accessing and reading encrypted files without proper authorization. Therefore, it is important to proceed with caution and seek legal advice if necessary.

• 1 posts
    April 29, 2023 3:11 PM +05
    oscar clark said:

I want to create an android app which reads inbox as well as whatsapp messages. I want to make a backup kind of thing. Though there is option for doing so in whatsapp. But I want to read the messages and then back them up from my app. I got to know that Gb whatsapp stores messages in encrypted format in the file system. So can anyone please tell me how to read that encrypted file.

If you still want to proceed with your app, I recommend seeking the guidance of an experienced developer who can advise you on how to approach your project.